Cobraman passes out in hospital parking lot – He was bitten by ones of his snakes

Posted By Staff

Date: October 30th, 2007

Category: Uncategorized

Port St. Lucie, Florida – Raymond Hunter, 44, something of a local guru on poisonous snakes, remained in critical condition late today after one of his pets, a diamondback rattlesnake, sunk its fangs into his right hand early Saturday morning.
A neighbor told police he saw a seemingly distracted Hunter hustle from his condo to his car around 12:30 a.m., according to a police report. An hour-and-a-half later, someone alerted nurses at St. Lucie Medical Center that a man, Hunter, appeared to be passed out in the hospital parking lot behind the wheel of his car, the report said. Full StoryDiscount Magazine SubscriptionsDiscount Cigarettes & TobaccoGuthy Renker
Bookmark and Share

One Response to “Cobraman passes out in hospital parking lot – He was bitten by ones of his snakes”

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Dumbass.

Leave a Reply