Firefighters Rescue Woman Stuck in Chimney

Posted By Staff

Date: December 31st, 2007

Category: Uncategorized

MT. RAINIER, Maryland – No, it wasn’t Santa Claus.
A 19-year-old Maryland woman got stuck in a two-story chimney about 12:20 a.m. Monday at her father’s tire shop on Bladensburg Road, apparently because she had locked her wallet and keys inside.
Prince George’s County firefighters were called to the scene by the woman’s boyfriend. They found the teenager stuck 14 feet inside the chimney. Full StoryDiscount Magazine SubscriptionsDiscount Cigarettes & TobaccoNutty Nutty News Advertising
Bookmark and Share

Leave a Reply