Strange: Man Dies After Drinking Too Much Water

Posted By Staff

Date: January 31st, 2008

Category: Uncategorized

UK – When you hear of someone drinking themselves to death, most of us assume it’s alcohol-related. But that wasn’t the case for a 35-year-old man from the U.K., the Daily Mail reports.
An investigation into how Shaun McNamara died revealed that he drank himself to death after consuming too much water. His body was found on the floor of his bathroom last September.
At first, doctors thought McNamara had suffered a heart attack. It was not until an autopsy revealed that he had downed so much fluid, so fast, that his brain had swollen, the Mail reported. Full StoryDiscount Magazine SubscriptionsDiscount Cigarettes & TobaccoNutty News Marketplace
Bookmark and Share

One Response to “Strange: Man Dies After Drinking Too Much Water”

  1. Anonymous Says:

    THAT HAPPEND TO SOME LADY IN NEWJERSEY SHE DRANK 6 GALLONS OW WATER

Leave a Reply