Mother jailed on neglect charge – Home littered with filth, decaying food, etc

Posted By Staff

Date: April 30th, 2008

Category: Uncategorized

FORT PIERCE — A 19-year-old woman was still in the St. Lucie County jail last night on a child neglect charge, after police found her 1-year-old son living in a home littered with filth, decaying food and other items. The home of Mary E. Fasnacht in the 800 block of Revels Lane had no running water and smelled of human waste, according to reports released Monday. More… Discount Magazine SubscriptionsDiscount Cigarettes & TobaccoNutty News MarketplacePetscriptions
Bookmark and Share

3 Responses to “Mother jailed on neglect charge – Home littered with filth, decaying food, etc”

  1. Anonymous Says:

    My daughter-in-laws home looked like that on a few occasions. I was so embarrassed for her I cleaned it. If I had known that the social services would actually take her two children away I would have called her in myself. She has promised to let me raise them but now wants child support from my son instead. I will now know how to react next time I see these things. They don’t care what they are doing to their children. There is no excuse for that much laziness. I worked a full time job and babysat for her at the time I cleaned her house, pure laziness on her part. Any one who would say someone should have helped her instead of taking the kid. I helped this daughter-in-law to the point of doing everything for her including quitting my job to keep her girls 24/7 and it never helped her. Elizabeth, in Mo.

  2. Anonymous Says:

    You make such a great point lady.
    I have been in that situation before with a family friend.I helped her clean her house!!
    It was so gross & I feel for the babys.They are helpless in that situation.

  3. berto Says:

    Everyone who’s interested in buying used or new heavy construction equipment, check out this site There are lots of equipment advertised: Caterpillar, Volvo, bulldozer, mobile excavator, farming machineries, and many more. Just contact the supplier and have transactions directly with the equipment’s owner.

Leave a Reply