Pharmacy Error Blamed After 3-Month-Old Overdoses on Prescription Medication

Posted By Staff

Date: April 29th, 2008

Category: Uncategorized

ORLANDO, Florida – A prescription error that led to the overdose of a 3-month-old in Central Florida is one of several similar cases around the country, a Local 6 investigation has learned. The report featured Central Floridians, John and Sharon Ruddell, who recently had twins. When one of their infant daughters, Leah, contracted a sinus infection, the family filled a doctor’s prescription for Histacol DM syrup at a Palm Coast Walgreens store. After Leah took her first dose, the family realized that there was a problem. Leah became non-responsive after taking the medicine, according to her parents. More… Discount Magazine SubscriptionsDiscount Cigarettes & TobaccoNutty News MarketplaceCafe Britt
Bookmark and Share

Leave a Reply