Woman Burns to Death While Cooking

Posted By Staff

Date: July 31st, 2008

Category: Uncategorized

COMMACK, New York – An 89-year-old Long Island woman has burned to death in her kitchen after her clothes caught fire while she was cooking.
Grace Spadoro’s daughter-in-law says she heard the family dog barking at their Commack home Wednesday afternoon and went to check on what was going on. Suffolk County police say Spadoro was engulfed in flames by the time her daughter-in-law found her. More… Discount Magazine SubscriptionsDiscount Cigarettes & TobaccoNutty News MarketplaceFox TV Store
Bookmark and Share

Leave a Reply