Cook dies after eating red-hot chili sauce as a dare

Posted By Staff

Date: September 28th, 2008

Category: Uncategorized

UK – An aspiring chef died after eating a super-hot chili sauce as part of an endurance competition with a friend. Andrew Lee, 33, challenged his girlfriend’s brother to a contest to see who could eat the spiciest sauce that he could create. The fork-lift truck driver, who wanted to cook for a living, prepared a tomato sauce made with red chillies grown on his father’s allotment. After eating it, however, he suffered intense discomfort and itching. The following morning he was found dead, possibly after suffering a heart attack. More… Magazine LaneDiscount Cigarettes & TobaccoNutty News MarketplacePersonal Wine
Bookmark and Share

6 Responses to “Cook dies after eating red-hot chili sauce as a dare”

  1. Anonymous Says:

    I believe that I may have eaten some of that chili before.

  2. Anonymous Says:

    Hot stuff!

  3. Anonymous Says:

    That’s a soma spicey chili!!!

  4. Anonymous Says:

    i bet his buddy sufferred from a major fiery crap the next day

  5. Anonymous Says:

    In the words of Paris Hilton: That’s Hot B*tches.

  6. Anonymous Says:

    Cause of Death: Fire Crotch

Leave a Reply