Woman dies after margarine mishap

Posted By Staff

Date: November 29th, 2008

Category: Uncategorized

New Zealand – Police and fire authorities are investigating the death of an elderly South Auckland woman who died after knocking a pot of burning melted margarine over herself. The 86-year-old was alone in her Pahurehure home yesterday when it is believed she found the margarine, to be used in the making of ceremonial candles, smoking, The Sunday Star Times reported. More… Magazine LaneDiscount Cigarettes & TobaccoNutty News MarketplaceSirius Satellite Radio
Bookmark and Share

3 Responses to “Woman dies after margarine mishap”

  1. Anonymous Says:

    well done, you,ve proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that we are indeed the descedants of monkeys, but the question i have is how you power your lap top from your home in the tree tops. enjoy your banana.

  2. Anonymous Says:

    Exactly how much margarine was she boiling?

  3. Anonymous Says:

    Last candle I checked was made of wax not margarine.

Leave a Reply