Paramedic’s Finger Bitten Off

Posted By Staff

Date: March 1st, 2009

Category: Uncategorized

CHICAGO – A paramedic’s finger was bitten off early Sunday during an incident in the South Side’s Pilsen neighborhood. The paramedic was responding to a battery incident when someone bit his finger off. More… Discount Magazine SubscriptionsDiscount Cigarettes & TobaccoNutty News Today MarketplaceTop Pills Pharmaceutical Products
Bookmark and Share

3 Responses to “Paramedic’s Finger Bitten Off”

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Ouch!!!

  2. Anonymous Says:

    a very un-informative story

  3. Anonymous Says:

    dude better get an HIV test

Leave a Reply