Kid takes 20 hour nap after eating grandma’s special cookies

Posted By Staff

Date: July 3rd, 2012

Category: Nutty News

A 3-year-old Murrieta boy ended up in the hospital after he got into his grandma’s special chocolate chip cookies while no one was looking.

Little did he know, the cookies were not for kids. They were laced with a medical marijuana concentrate, police said.

The grandmother, who has been diagnosed with cancer, had a doctor’s recommendation for marijuana to treat her pain and to help her sleep, Sgt. Phil Gomez said. Days before, she had baked THC oil into a batch of cookies and tucked them away in a garage refrigerator. THC is the active chemical in marijuana.

The boy fell asleep about 5 p.m., Gomez said. The family did not become alarmed until the next morning when the child was still asleep at 9:30 a.m., Gomez said. He was breathing but they couldn’t wake him up.  Full Article

Nutty News TodayNutty News VideosToday’s Nutty JokeNutty FactsStrange Crimes

Bookmark and Share

Leave a Reply