Massive Apartment Fire Started By Man Cooking a Squirrel With a Blow Torch

Posted By Staff

Date: October 11th, 2012

Category: Nutty News

HOLLAND TOWNSHIP, Michigan – A fire that ravaged an apartment complex in Holland Township, Mich. reportedly started because a resident was a little clumsy with a propane blowtorch, which he was using to prepare a squirrel carcass for eating.

The blaze started at about 12:30 pm. The resident was on his third-floor patio, using the torch to singe the fur off the dead animal, when he accidentally ignited the deck.

The flames rapidly got out of control and spread to the roof, according to Wood TV.

Ultimately, eight apartments were destroyed, several more sustained significant damage, and the roof of the apartment complex caved in.  Full Article

Take Nutty News with you with the Nutty News iPhone App – Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad

Nutty News TodayNutty News VideosToday’s Nutty JokeNutty FactsStrange CrimesNutty News Facebook Fan Page

 

Bookmark and Share

3 Responses to “Massive Apartment Fire Started By Man Cooking a Squirrel With a Blow Torch”

  1. Lunar™ Says:

    Cooking squirrel – Doing it wrong.

  2. Redneck Daddy Says:

    Blow Torch Squirrel! Tasty! If you can get it cooked without setting something on fire.

  3. Anonymous Says:

    durk mah booga dang

Leave a Reply