Man Burned After His Dog Catches Fire

Posted By Staff

Date: February 13th, 2014

Category: Nutty News

dog fireFlorida – A South Florida man is recovering from second-degree burns after he tried to save his dog, Ruby, who accidentally caught on fire, deputies said.

Telma Botcherby, Ruby’s owner, was treating the dog with flea and tick spray when she noticed a live tick on the floor and tried to burn it with a lighter, according to a Broward Sheriff’s Office report.

The dog became startled and jumped across where Botcherby was trying to burn the tick. The dog then burst into flames, officials said.

“I couldn’t see any dog, no Ruby,” Botcherby said. “She was nothing but flames.”

Botcherby screamed for her husband, Jess Olivas, who picked up Ruby in his arms and jumped into a swimming pool.  Full Article

 

 

 

 

Nutty News Today – Nutty Videos – Todays Nutty Joke – Nutty News Twitter  - Nutty Videos  Twitter -  Submit Nutty News 

Bookmark and Share

Leave a Reply