Teen hospitalized after swallowing blow dart during YouTube challenge

Posted By Staff

Date: February 26th, 2014

dartCHARLESTON COUNTY, South Carolina – A South  Carolina teen had to be taken to the hospital after he swallowed a blow dart while trying to carry out a YouTube challenge.

“I tilted it up to shoot it out at a tree and it fell back out of the straw that I had it in,” 15-year-old Shawn Stillinger told WCSC.

“And, it went into my throat.”

After Stillinger had no luck getting help at two hospitals, otolaryngologist Dr. David Gudis was able to help him at the Medical University of South  Carolina.  Full Article

Nutty News Today – Nutty Videos – Todays Nutty Joke –  Nutty News Facebook PageNutty News on Pinterest -  Nutty News on Twitter  - Nutty Videos on Twitter - Strange Crime Stories Strange Crime Stories on Twitter  -  Submit Nutty News 

Bookmark and Share

Leave a Reply