83-year-old woman’s death was hypothermia after her dog ate her socks and boots at Mount Kilimanjaro

Posted By Staff

Date: February 6th, 2015

Category: Bizarre, strange, Weird

normaConnecticut – An obituary published in Saturday’s Connecticut Post, claiming the cause of an 83-year-old Fairfield woman’s death was hypothermia after her dog ate her socks and boots at the base of Mount Kilimanjaro, was just a continuation of her pranks from the afterlife.

According to the obituary, Norma R. Brewer died while attempting to climb the 19,341-foot mountain, Africa’s tallest peak.

Brewer, the death notice read, never realized her life goal of reaching the summit, but made it to the base camp where she died in the company of her daughter, her cats and dog “Mia,” which all joined the trek at the last minute.

“There is suspicion that Mrs. Brewer died from hypothermia, after Mia ate Mrs. Brewer’s warm winter boots and socks,” read the death notice.  More

Video: Pet the lamb that thinks it’s a dog

Microsoft takes a shine to hot calendar app Sunrise

NUTTY NEWS APP for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch – New Design – Open iTunes to download the app  (Nutty News App for Android waiting for approval from Google)

Nutty News Today – Nutty Videos – Pinterest Nutty News - Nutty News Facebook Page - Nutty News on Twitter - Nutty Videos on Twitter - It’s A Fact! – Strange Crimes - Politics USA Today –Today’s Nutty Joke - Technology News - True Crime Stories Updated 24 Hours A Day – Your Local News - Sitg Monkey Submit Nutty News

Bookmark and Share

Leave a Reply