Student hospitalised after swallowing metal spoon while eating ice cream

Posted By Staff

Date: June 23rd, 2015

Category: Bizarre, Medicine

spoonChina – A university student in Wuhan, Hubei province, was rushed to hospital after she swallowed a metal spoon while eating ice cream, the Wuhan Evening News reports.

The student was eating the dessert when her classmates suddenly pushed her, causing her to scream.

She accidentally swallowed the spoon, which passed into her stomach, the report said.

Her astonished classmates took her to hospital, which she felt was unnecessary because she felt fine although “uncomfortably full”.   More

Best Buy

NUTTY NEWS APPs: iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch – Android 

Nutty News Today – Strange News – Nutty Videos – Pinterest Nutty News - Nutty News Magazine - Facebook - Nutty News on Twitter - Nutty Videos on Twitter - Strange Facts – Strange Crimes - Politics USA Today –Today’s Nutty Joke - Technology News - True Crime Stories Updated 24 Hours A Day – Your Local News - Submit Nutty News

Bookmark and Share

Leave a Reply