Receptionist with no medical training accidentally glued boy’s eye shut while trying to seal a small cut on his eyelid

Posted By Staff

Date: September 7th, 2015

eyeCanada – The mother of a three-year-old Quebec boy is going public after a receptionist with no medical training at a private clinic accidentally glued her son’s eye shut while trying to seal a small cut on his eyelid.

“I thought I was going to faint. I got emotional, I got scared. I was angry. I didn’t know what to do.

My son was screaming he was trying to open his eye … it was very, very, scary,” Julia Vavatsikos told Go Public.

Vavatsikos took Vincenzo (Vinnie) to a private medical clinic called Clinique Médicale Privée Jean-Pierre Savaria et Associes located near their home in Blainville.   More

Signs you’re not drinking enough water

NUTTY NEWS APPs:  iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch – Android 

Nutty News Today – Strange News Headlines - Strangest of the Strange – Nutty Videos – Pinterest Nutty News - Nutty News Magazine - Facebook - Nutty News on Twitter - Nutty Videos on Twitter - Strange Facts – Strange Crimes - Politics USA Today – Today’s Nutty Joke - True Crime Stories Updated 24 Hours A Day – Your Local News - Submit Nutty News

Bookmark and Share

2 Responses to “Receptionist with no medical training accidentally glued boy’s eye shut while trying to seal a small cut on his eyelid”

  1. FedUpWithIt Says:

    that’s socialized medicine for you…can anybody see any correlation between this & Obamacare ?

  2. Anonymous Says:

    ^^ Yep!

Leave a Reply