Overexcited puppy accidentally causes a house fire while family slept

Posted By Staff

Date: February 7th, 2016

Category: Animals, Nutty News

labA puppy set his house on fire by accidentally switching on an oven in the middle of the night.

Four-month-old Labrador Ted switched on an electric grill as he jumped up looking for something to chew after his owners had gone to bed.

Mum Rachel Thomas, 29, and her husband Robert, 35, were woken by their smoke alarm – and realised something was wrong.

Electrician Robert told how Ted turned on the grill as he clambered around the kitchen trying to find something to sink his teeth into.  More

Photo booth snaps mugshot of thief in the act

Pilot Attacks Battleship With Coke Bottle

NUTTY NEWS APPs: iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch – Android

Nutty News Today – Nutty Videos – Nutty News on Twitter - Nutty Videos on Twitter Strange Crimes - True Crime Stories – FBI Most Wanted – Amber Alerts – Strange Facts - Today’s Nutty Joke

Bookmark and Share

Leave a Reply