Giant Gob Of Gorilla Glue Pulled From Dog’s Gut

Posted By Staff

Date: June 17th, 2016

glueOklahoma – A Weimaraner in Oklahoma City had an experience that is hard to stomach: He swallowed a half bottle of Gorilla Glue.

Krystal Wilson said the sticky situation began when Lake, her 6-month-old pup, saw some glue that was being used for a home improvement project and mistook it for food.

That night, Lake soon started showing signs of an advanced case of canine constipation.

“I didn’t think anything of it, until that night when she started vomiting,” Wilson told CNN.  Source

NUTTY NEWS APPs: iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch – Android

Nutty News Today – Nutty Videos – Nutty News on Twitter - Nutty Videos on Twitter Strange Crimes - True Crime Stories – FBI Most Wanted – Amber Alerts – Strange Facts - Today’s Nutty Joke - Technology News - USA Politics

Bookmark and Share

Leave a Reply