Mother of three left paralyzed after eating nacho cheese from a gas station

Posted By Staff

Date: May 18th, 2017

Category: food, Health, Nutty News

botA mother-of-three has spent the past three weeks in intensive care after getting botulism from a bad batch of gas station nacho cheese.

Lavinia Kelly is one of five confirmed botulism cases in Sacramento County, California.

In addition to the five confirmed cases, there are three more probable cases and one suspected case. All nine remain hospitalized.

Kelly’s family say the 33-year-old was leaving work on April 21, when she stopped at Valley Oak Food and Fuel gas station in Walnut Grove for a snack.   More

True Crime Online - The moment drug-crazed driver tried to flee police after plowing into pedestrians on the sidewalk in Times Square for THREE BLOCKS – killing one and injuring 22

Nutty Videos - Scary YouTube Videos of Leprechaun and Goblins Caught on Tape

NUTTY NEWS APPs: iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch – Android

Nutty News Today – Nutty Videos - Nutty News on Facebook - Strange Facts - Nutty Jokes - Strange Crimes True Crime Stories – FBI Most Wanted – Amber Alerts - True Prisoner Stories and Pictures - Technology News 

Bookmark and Share

Comments are closed.