Fireworks burn down Michigan man’s bee-infested garage

Posted By Staff

Date: July 5th, 2017

Category: Nutty News, odd, Stupid

fireA Michigan man’s garage burned to the ground after he accidentally set off fire works during an attempt to remove a bees’ nest.

Grand Blanc Fire arrived at Mike Tingley’s home at 7 p.m. on Monday after a neighbor spotted flames spouting from his garage.

Crews discovered Tingley’s garage completely engulfed in flames as fireworks stored in the structure went off after he attempted to use a smoke bomb to kill the insects.  More

 

 

NUTTY NEWS APPs: iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch – Android

Nutty News Today – Nutty Videos - Nutty News on Twitter - Nutty News on Facebook - Nutty News on Pinterest Nutty News on Flipboard - Strange Facts - Nutty Jokes - Strange News Headlines – Strangest of the Strange - Strange Crimes True Crime Stories – FBI Most Wanted – Amber Alerts - Technology News 

Bookmark and Share

Leave a Reply