Flaming Cocktail Severely Burns Couple At Tavern

Posted By Staff

Date: July 13th, 2017

Category: Nutty News, odd, strange

cocktailDENTON (CBSDFW.COM) A man and woman were transported by CareFlite to Parkland Memorial Hospital after ordering a flaming cocktail Wednesday afternoon.

It happened at Shoal Creek Tavern in The Shops at Highland Village.

Paramedics said they suffered major burns from the waist up.   More

Technology News - The Future of User Interface (UI) – Check it out!

Strange Facts - Ship Codes – Code Oscar

Nutty Videos – Teenagers Found Lost In The Paris Catacombs Tell Officials A Horrifying Story

NUTTY NEWS APPs: iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch – Android

Nutty News Today – Nutty Videos - Nutty News on Twitter - Nutty News on Facebook - Nutty News on Pinterest Nutty News on Flipboard - Strange Facts - Nutty Jokes - Strange News Headlines – Strangest of the Strange - Strange Crimes True Crime Stories – FBI Most Wanted – Amber Alerts - Technology News 

Bookmark and Share

Leave a Reply