Texas Woman Dies After Eating Contaminated Oysters

Posted By Staff

Date: August 15th, 2017

oystersSOUTH TEXAS (CBSDFW) – A woman from southeast Texas died after eating contaminated oysters.

According to health officials, 56-year-old Jane White Cunningham of Jasper County experienced a severe infection after eating contaminated oysters.

The oysters were contained the bacteria Vibrio, which is found in coastal waters, especially warmer waters where oysters live.  More

NUTTY NEWS APPs: iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch – Android

Nutty News Today – Nutty Videos - Nutty News on Twitter - Nutty News on Facebook - Nutty News on Pinterest Nutty News on Flipboard - Strange Facts - Nutty Jokes - Technology News 

Bookmark and Share

Leave a Reply