Man uses match to check for natural gas leak

Posted By Staff

Date: November 12th, 2017

Category: Nutty News

gasA man had first degree burns to his face and singed his eyebrows and hair during a fire in the 2400 block of Military Street in Port Huron on Saturday.

Port Huron Battalion Chief Mark Ford said the homeowner apparently smelled the odorant added to natural gas and went to look for a source.

Ford said the homeowner recently had installed a natural gas water heater.

“He went down there and he used a match, lit, to find the leak,” Ford said.

The gas ignited, Ford said, the burst of flames catching the man’s face and the electrical service breaker box.  More

More strange stories and strange videos:

NUTTY NEWS VIDEOS

TODAY’S NUTTY JOKE

STRANGE  FACTS

STRANGE CRIMES

TECHNOLOGY NEWS by Percento Technologies

NUTTY NEWS APPs: iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch – Android

Bookmark and Share

Leave a Reply